miércoles, 10 de enero de 2007

-------

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes.

You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie.

Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie.

So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"



scarface

5 comentarios:

Just X dijo...

Scarface
Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?




Buena Pelicula....

S.S. dijo...

jeje, si, se que solo es buena... pero la verdad la veo una y otra vez y me sigo "orgasmeando"

jeje

un abrazo X

Just X dijo...

Pues La Primera Vez Que La Vi No Le Entendi...
Tomando En Cuenta Que La Vi En La Secundaria... Pero Si

Te Recomiendo
Blood In, Blood Out...
Upon A Time In America...
GodFellas...

Saludos Que Estes Bien...

Ps Hay Unas Frases Muy Buenas De Esa Pelicula Aun...

Quien No Recuerda...
Say Hello To My little friend...
Salute..

S.S. dijo...

si si, bueno esa frase ya es como el epilogo del caos...

con goodfellas me paso algo parecido a lo que comentas, la vi hace muchos años y no le preste atencion...

ahora la ando persiguiendo y todavia no la alcanzo jeje

otra: "I want the world chico, and everything on it."

X4 dijo...

ok
De repente pasa asi con las peliculas cuando uno las ve pierde la prioridad de verlas,
Pero al final Esta consigue que la veas dos veces o mas...
Saludos

"This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy jus' waitin' to get fucked." (Tony to Manny)